A black wrap maxi skirt, with a utilitarian edge. Features an inside button closure, outside hook closure, and detachable belt.
Li is made from a durable recycled technical gabardine, adding a feel of practicality. Its versatile fabric gives it a do-anything feel, while its elegant wrap cut lends an air of polished sophistication. Its a design ready to be paired with footwear for all occasions, from combat boots for a party to formal shoes for a day of meetings.
A perfect pair with the Black Mirror Sheer Mock Neck Top.
Made in London.
Li's fabric is European-made water resistant technical gabardine. Its fibres consist of 70% Seaquall and 30% recycled polyester. Seaquall is a high-quality 100% post-consumer recycled polyester yarn containing upcycled marine plastic (10%), with the remaining 90% being post-consumer PET from land sources.
Despite its recycled origin, it should be noted polyester is a contributor to ocean microplastics - when washing your coat, we recommend using a Guppy Friend washing bag to capture the microparticles before they enter the water stream.
Each skirt is manufactured at a North London based small-batch production studio. The studio specializes in high-end production, working with many emerging and established designers and brands in the city.
It takes over three hours to cut and sew just one skirt.
Model is 5'9, wearing a size small.
Our measurements are taken in cm from the products laid flat, from seam to seam.
size 25-26/US 0-2
|UK size 27-28/US 4-6
|UK size 29-30/US 8-10
Our apparel products are shipped in a 100% compostable mailer. After removing the shipping labels, your mailer will decompose after six months in a household compost, or after three months in a commercial compost, leaving no harmful residues behind. Our stickers are also compostable as they are printed with soy-based inks.
Our tissue paper is made of 100% recycled pulp and our comp cards are printed on FSC-certified paper.
Free UK shipping on all orders over £100. Free international shipping on all orders over £200.
Please see our shipping policy here.
Free returns on all UK orders.
Please see our refund policy here.